The following guidelines apply to: 2019 Dijon/Burgundy Conference
This conference will have strict limits on the number of paper accepted for presentation. We will likely stop at 30 total papers. This is a presentation/publication conference. This is unique and experimental. Each submitter will have the following responsibilities:
1) You will be required to present your paper to the fellow presenters/peers at Bordeaux
2) At the end of the conference you will be asked to peer-review and edit one other paper presented at the conference. Another presenter will do the same with your paper.
3) If the editors for our journals are satisfied with your contribution and research your paper will be included in one of our two conference journals (Both Cabell's listed / ISSN registered journals / whitelist).
4) This model is designed to return to the friendly-supportive conferences of the past and avoid the impersonal and excessively large conferences of the present. WBM conferences have a strong reputation as being the friendliest and supportive of conferences.
We will accept papers and abstracts in electronic form:
1) Full papers - no page limitations
2) Abstracts - no limit on submission; final published draft of abstract that will be put in conference program should be up to 500 words
Please choose from the paper topics used for this conference. You may choose more than one topic area as needed.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Electronic submissions are strongly encouraged.
- Electronic submissions or abstracts and summaries should be in Rich-text-format (RTF) or Microsoft Word format or plain text. If an author has need of special symbols that are likely to display incorrectly in a electronic submission please send an additional version of the documents in Adobe Acrobat format (i.e. PDF) with fonts embedded.
Please include the following within the body of the eMail:
4. Text of Abstract (no more than 500 words for final program version)
If you are having trouble submitting in any of the above methods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to work out another means.
Edward H. Hernandez, Ph.D
WBM 2019 Dijon / Burgundy
Professor of Management/HR
California State University Stanislaus
College of Business Administration
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382